When looking for an answering service for your medical or healthcare-related practice, it's not hard to find someone that is available to take your after-hours calls.
When you choose Answering Service One, we add value in other ways: improving patient experience, increasing staff productivity, enhancing communication - each of these things come together to positively move your bottom line with high impact results.
At times when it's critical to get a medical opinion while limiting contact with others, our Nurse Triage solutions enable you to offer virtual consultations with one of our registered nurses to ensure your ability to keep them from unnecessary ER visits.
Our HIPAA, Joint Commission, and HITECH Compliant call and message delivery solutions integrate with all electronic medical record systems through HL7.
Appointment Scheduling & Confirmations
Free up your reception staff to provide undivided attention to the patients and tasks in front of them by outsourcing time-consuming inbound scheduling calls and outbound appointment confirmations
Through partnership with ONE,
our clients have realized high impact results:
- Reduced internal abandon from 30% to an average of 5%.
- Improved delivery of PHI for a hospitalist group allowing seamless communication to the delivery of consults with better and faster results.
- Saved one-third of billable handle time from a previous provider by coupling the use of technology supported by well-trained agents saving our client an average of $0.80 cents per call 35,000 times per month.
- Deployed technology and support services to a large organ donor team resulting in reduced call times while gathering
mission-critical information to improve procurement times.
- Integrated HIPAA compliant tools with large medical practice to save money per transaction while allowing the internal team to function in the same omnichannels — without breaches — while sharing PHI. Implementation of these tools improved the overall patient experience while allowing the physician to share patient details with the administrative team to improve patient record keeping and billing.